Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Patches for compilation warnings

From: "Peter Johansson" <peterjohansson73@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 09:27:55 +0200
2007/3/26, Stephen Fisher <stephentfisher@xxxxxxxxx>:
On Mon, Mar 26, 2007 at 08:58:39AM +0200, Peter Johansson wrote:

These can't be applied directly to the source files because the source
files are generated from other files (see the top of each file for more
information):

   packet-cosnaming.c.diff.txt
   packet-dcerpc-dfs.c.diff.txt
   packet-dcerpc-srvsvc.c.diff.txt
   packet-dcerpc-winreg.c.diff.txt
   packet-dcerpc-wzcsvc.c.diff.txt

Oh, my bad. So how can one fix these problems then? I am not really "on top of" IDL, what should one generally do to correct this?

/ Regards, Peter