Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 21195: /trunk/ /trunk/: configure.in

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 16:31:41 +0800

Thanks & sorry for the trouble. Unfortunately something was stripping the []'s out of the test in "configure.in" so the resulting "configure" just had "if $? == 0 ;" which didn't work. I just checked in a new version which should work for everyone.

ronnie sahlberg wrote:
I just checked in a different test for configure.in in trunk that works for me.

Please review.