Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 21195: /trunk/ /trunk/: configure.in

From: "ronnie sahlberg" <ronniesahlberg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 06:32:32 +0000
Dont worry.

Ill rewrite it so that it tries to compile a real file.

On 3/26/07, ronnie sahlberg <ronniesahlberg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
[sahlberg@Derek trunk]$ echo yes | gcc -E -Wfoodeclaration-after-statement -
# 1 ""
yes
[sahlberg@Derek trunk]$ gcc -v
Reading specs from /usr/lib/gcc-lib/i386-redhat-linux/2.96/specs
gcc version 2.96 20000731 (Red Hat Linux 7.1 2.96-81)
[sahlberg@Derek trunk]$

It appears it only looks at the -W arguments when you are actually
compiling a real file, not when running -E