Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] My postings are getting lost

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 10:26:45 +0800

Bill Fassler wrote:
I have repeatedly tried to post a response to Joerg Mayer regarding decoding traffic thru OpenVPN. Although I provided a one packet sample, Joerg requested a small capture of traffic, so when I attach a small capture the email is about 1Mb and gets bounced.

Actually I _did_ receive a 1.5 Mb email dated Mon, 19 Mar 2007 07:58:59 -0700 (PDT) with an attachment named "vpn_dissect.pcap". I meant to complain that sending large attachments to the mailing isn't a good idea but never got around to it.