Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 21130: /trunk/epan/dfilter/ /trunk/e

From: Stephen Fisher <stephentfisher@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 16:35:38 -0700
grammar.c: In function `DfilterTokenName':
grammar.c:351: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned

I manually edited it to fix the warning, but didn't see it in my commit
so I got suspicious.  I didn't remember that grammar.c was svn:ignore
and works with lemon.  Here's the code snippet:

/*
** This function returns the symbolic name associated with a token
** value.
*/
const char *DfilterTokenName(int tokenType){
#ifndef NDEBUG
  if( tokenType>0 &&
tokenType<(sizeof(yyTokenName)/sizeof(yyTokenName[0])) ){
    return yyTokenName[tokenType];
  }else{

If I change the argument to the function to guint, the warning goes
away.  I haven't looked closely enough to see if it is in other lemon
generated parsers yet.  Any ideas?