Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] AMQP dissector - alpha version

From: Martin Sustrik <sustrik@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 08:52:11 +0100
Hi,

GPL is ok. The only concern is that I don't like an idea of publishing the thing to the public before I have it reviewed by people from AMQP working group. Something like: send them so/dll, collect the comments, incorporate them into the product, submit it to Wireshark.

If that's not possible, we'll have to submit it to wireshark first and ask for comments later.

Thanks.
Martin

Jaap Keuter wrote:
Hi,

I don't understand. Do you want to share the object/DLL, or the complete
WS source code, or create a patch? Or are you worried about distribution
in the GPL sense?

Thanx,
Jaap