Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] The "...might be clobbered by longjmp..." warning

From: Stephen Fisher <stephentfisher@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 19:22:37 -0700
With -Werror turned on in certain directories, I am running into a
number of warnings turned errors about "[variable|argument] 'variable'
might be clobbered by 'longjmp' or 'vfork'".  These are happening in the
exception code when a variable is modified in a TRY or CATCH statement.
Files that don't give warnings declare such variables as volatile.  Is
that the best way to fix these warnings in our code?

Steve