Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-users] Support for Microsoft LLTD Protocol

From: "ronnie sahlberg" <ronniesahlberg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 11:23:15 +1100
This document contains a lot of information about this protocol (and others)
and would likely be very useful for someone planning to start
implementing a dissector.

http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/reference/ATR-VistaAttackSurface.pdf

On 3/22/07, Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I've added the Ethernet type (88D9) for it. Someone looking for a project
can goto http://www.microsoft.com/whdc/Rally/LLTD-spec.mspx for the spec.
A sample capture would be nice as well.

Thanx,
Jaap