Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Prevent compiler warnings by using "stop on warnings"/"treat

From: Sebastien Tandel <sebastien@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 06:54:56 +0100
I'm quite surprised of what you're saying. I don't know what exact
platforms you've tested and which compilers. But I'm working on a
simulator and a library of generic data structures which are more than
70.000 lines of code compiling without any warning since gcc-2.95 until
gcc-4.1.2 and for several platforms (32 or 64bits) : Linux (Debian,
Fedora, CentOS, Ubuntu?), Solaris, Mac OS X and Windows (Cygwin).
maybe we've not been confronted to all the tricky gcc warnings ;)

Regards,
Sebastien Tandel