Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] decoding thru a VPN tunnel

From: Bill Fassler <bill.fassler@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 08:06:48 -0700 (PDT)
Just so everyone knows.  I did respons and attached a larget capture of my unencrypted VPN traffic.  The email just slightly greater than 15Kb and hence was intercepted and went to a the moderator for approval.  It has been nearly a full day and I have yet to see my post with its associated wireshark packet capture.

Bill

Be a PS3 game guru.