Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] VB: decoding thru unencrypted VPN tunnel

From: Bill Fassler <bill.fassler@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 07:58:59 -0700 (PDT)
Here is a bigger capture that I took a while back.  This is unencrypted (when the cypher key is NULL).  With my luck, once you get it decoded you'll hear me reciting nursery rhymes or endless "test one... two.... test one... two..."....

In any event, I will try to get another capture with the encryption turned on and I will also provide the key.  I am busier than a one armed wall paper hanger so it may take a day or two.

Also, let me add that I am thrilled that it sounds like you all are willing to help with this. I have only written one plug in and it would take me much much longer than it would you folks.

Regards,
Bill

Anders Broman <a.broman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,
Included a sample dissector, note that as Joerg says some more packets would
Make it possible to make a more useful dissector.
Best regards
Anders

Fr�n: wireshark-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx