Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Win32: after recent GTK lib updates, Wimp doesn't work ("old sty

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 01:30:04 +0100
Hi List!

After the latest GTK on Win32 lib updates (two times in recent days), the GTK-Wimp theme doesn't seem to work (at least on my machine) - the GTK2 version looks like "old style" GTK again.

My first thought was a relocation of the corresponding files (gtkrc, libwimp.dll), but I've checked them and they don't seem to have been relocated.

I'm not sure what's the cause of this - probably a bug in GTK?

I've tried to delete and reload all GTK relevant library stuff, distclean and then rebuild - which didn't helped.

Anyone else noticing this problem?

Regards, ULFL