Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Win32: Switch default to Python 2.5?

From: "Charles Lepple" <clepple@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 22:11:46 -0400
On 3/16/07, Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx> wrote:
Are there reasons against switch the default to 2.5?

If not, the next step would be to switch the buildbot to 2.5 (Gerald?)
and change the default in config.nmake then ...

It isn't immediately obvious which released version of Twisted fixes
this ticket completely:

   http://twistedmatrix.com/trac/ticket/1867

but that's probably something important to check before moving the
buildbot to Python 2.5.

--
- Charles Lepple