Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] decoding thru unencrypted VPN tunnel

From: Bill Fassler <bill.fassler@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 06:00:56 -0700 (PDT)
Ah, yes. I already have that documentation and the problem is I don't see how those 5 bytes relate to the document description. Like I said, the 5th byte is apparently a sequence number and increments by one each packet.  The first byte is always 0x30... etc... now if you can look at the 5 bytes I am seeing and help me map them to the protocol description then I would be very grateful, but I fail to see the correlation...

Now you see my biggest problem. I am having trouble mapping what I see to the protocol description.

Bill

Anders Broman <a.broman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,
What should be done is to make a dissector for OpenVPN packages a protocol
description
Of sorts can be found at
http://svn.openvpn.net/projects/openvpn/trunk/openvpn/ssl.h

Best regards