Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Query Regarding compilation of wireshark

From: saravanan saravanan <saravananbeitjj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 07:54:42 +0000 (GMT)

Hi,

  I had download the source code of wireshark and installed in my LINUX OS.
using

 ./configure and
make

If I am making  some changes in source  code, how can I build my source code.
Kindly teach me the way of building wire shark and running wireshark.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks
Saravanan

Here�s a new way to find what you're looking for - Yahoo! Answers