Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Re : nmake -distclean failing

From: Thibault Cogoluenhès <thibault.cogoluenhes@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 18:06:58 +0100
Hi,

ᅵᅵᅵ I had the same problem. The problem is the cmd.exe from windows 2000. The length of the command in the cmd.exe from XP can be longer thant the command line in cmd.exe from Windows 2000.

To compile correctly you must get the cmd.exe from a Windows XP installtion. You can rename it as XpCmd.exe if you want. It will execute correctly under windows 2000.
Then you must execute it and run the compilation in it. The distclean will work better.

wireshark-dev-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Sujet:
[Wireshark-dev] nmake -distclean failing
Expï¿œditeur:
"Ronaldo Tomazeli Duarte" <ronaldo.tomazeli@xxxxxxxxx>