Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Patch] Add "Copy as Filter" menu item

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2007 00:38:41 +0100
Sake Blok wrote:

I have changed the patch according to your suggestions and also changed
the doc[book] files accordingly. I tested the patch and it does seem to
work fine on my test-system.

Could you take another look at it and submit it if it is OK now?
Yes, it's looking really good now - checked in as SVN 21005.

In addition, I've added the en-/disabling to the other (already existing) Copy menu items - some just did nothing, some crashed if nothing was selected. I've also sligthly changed the menu seperators and made both context menus look a bit more identical.

Regards, ULFL