Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] H.223 dissector: how to retrive the name of subdissectors called

From: Still Life <still.life@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2007 17:00:00 +0100

Hi to all,
I'm working on the H.223 dissector and I would like
to retrive the name of the called subdissectors over
the media streams payloads (AMR, H.263 ecc..) from within the
H.223 dissector.
Debugging the code I had the illusion of a solution looking
at pinfo->layer_names->str but unfortunately
pinfo->layer_names is NULL during the packet dissection and
became a valid pointer only when first dissection is complete
and, for example, you click on a single packet.
Any suggestion?

Sponsor:
Scopri la tradizione del buon vino, offerta di benvenuto con regalo
Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=3926&d=8-3