Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Patch] Add "Copy as Filter" menu item

From: Sake Blok <sake@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 10:00:46 +0100
On Sat, Mar 03, 2007 at 07:44:32PM +0100, Sake Blok wrote:

> I hope this clears up the background of this patch. If not, feel
> free to ask me to clarify it some more :)

My patch has not been applied yet, is this because:

a) there is a question whether this functionality is wanted in wireshark
b) there is some discussion on *how* to implement the functionality and
   the choices I made in that regard
c) or maybe my last email just wasn't consciously noted ;)

I hope someone would find the time to properly review it and add it
to the trunk or give me feedback on how to alter the patch if necessary.

Cheers,

Sake