Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] WireShark + LUA

From: "Luis Ontanon" <luis.ontanon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2007 17:02:58 +0100
Before sending in a huge file can you try a buidbot build >= 20972
from http://www.wireshark.org/download/automated/

I checked in a fix that might solve your issue.

Luis

On 3/4/07, Luis Ontanon <luis.ontanon@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
As I'm the one that wrote both the Lua interface and a good part of
the h248 dissector I think I can help you...

There are probably two bugs that cause this crash: one I know already
regarding the way rethrown exceptions are mis-handled in windows which
is the cause of the actual crash. I'm still deciding how to approach
this: either I remove the code that rethrows exceptions or modify the
way exceptions are handled. This is not going to be fixed soon.

And there's probably another one triggered by your code. For that I
need two things from you the lua code and the capture file that
triggered the crash.

BR
Luis