Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] U3 package fails to install

From: "Graeme Lunt" <graeme.lunt@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 18:33:42 +0100
Graham,

The problem is that if VERSION_EXTRA was set in config.nmake (e.g. to
"-SVN-20933") this would lead to an invalid version in the manifest.u3i
file. So as a workaround you can unset VERSION_EXTRA in config.nmake

However, I have just checked in a change (20957) which generates a valid
version of the manifest file. So buildbot generated packages after this
version should be OK.

Thanks,

Graeme