Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 20955: /trunk/docbook/wsug_src/ /tru

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2007 22:32:12 +0100
sfisher@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
http://anonsvn.wireshark.org/viewvc/viewvc.cgi?view=rev&revision=20955

User: sfisher
Date: 2007/03/01 09:08 PM

Log:
 Fix bug #1409:
There is an error in the page:
 http://wireshark.org/docs/wsug_html_chunked/ChCapCaptureFilterSection.html
According to Example 4.2, the filter 'tcp port 23 and not host 10.0.0.5'
 captures all telnet traffic not from 10.0.0.5. But this filter also discards
 traffic to 10.0.0.5. Either you use this filter to capture all telnet traffic
 not to and not from 10.0.0.5 or you use filter 'tcp port 23 and not src host
 10.0.0.5'.

Directory: /trunk/docbook/wsug_src/
  Changes    Path                        Action
  +1 -1      WSUG_chapter_capture.xml    Modified