Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Multiple pdus atop TCP -- a lie in README.developer?

From: Richard van der Hoff <richardv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 20:02:49 +0000
Anders Broman wrote:
(I don't want to use tcp_dissect_pdus as this protocol can run over a
<myriad other protocols than TCP.)

You can solve that by having a separate entry for TCP and call the main
dissector from there. (See SIP, DIAMETER etc).

Sorry - I meant that my pdu reassembly needs to work over myriad other protocols too (my pdus don't align with UDP pdus).

Thanks though,

Richard

--
Richard van der Hoff <richardv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>