Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 20608: /trunk/gtk/ /trunk/gtk/: sctp

From: Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 21:47:57 +0100
Gerald,

could you please copy this over to 0.99.5 tree? These are bugfixes which
improves the handling of some SCTP trace captured in real life
traces.

Best regards
Michael
On Jan 29, 2007, at 8:45 PM, tuexen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

http://anonsvn.wireshark.org/viewvc/viewvc.cgi?view=rev&revision=20608

User: tuexen
Date: 2007/01/29 08:45 PM

Log:
 Improve the handling of INIT/ABORT mesage pairs.

Directory: /trunk/gtk/
  Changes    Path                    Action
  +29 -78    sctp_assoc_analyse.c    Modified
  +16 -0     sctp_stat.c             Modified
  +2 -0      sctp_stat.h             Modified
  +9 -7      sctp_stat_dlg.c         Modified