Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark Windows build Problem

From: "Richard Robinson" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 13:09:29 -0700

Hi,

I have tried building the windows version of wireshark which all goes smoothly, except when I try to run Wireshark I get the following Error message when I try to run Wireshark.exe (Runtime error R6034) which is improper invocation of the C runtime library. if someone could make some suggestions as to what settings need to be changed to correct this problem I would be very grateful. Sorry if I being stupid!

TIA

Richard.