Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] U3 manifest refers to Ethereal

From: "Graeme Lunt" <graeme.lunt@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 20:11:30 +0100
Hi,

Yes, it should be changed - in fact it should be removed.

It is not used in the build process or when running it from the U3 device.
It probably crept in when I was using an XML editor to develop the original
manifest.

The xsd itself comes from the U3 development kit but as far as I can tell,
there isn't a public reference for it, and other U3 apps don't reference a
schema in their manifests. Certainly the xsd shouldn't be under wireshark
version control.

I'll remove the reference when I've caught up.

Graeme