Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Use of ep/se mem

From: Graham Bloice <graham.bloice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 17:49:32 +0000
I'm updating an older dissector (dnp3) and it uses a g_malloc() to build
a tmp buffer of data extracted in chunks from the tvb.  A new tvb is
then created from this tmp buffer.  After the new tvb (created by a call
to tvb_new_real_data()) is created the tmp buffer isn't used.

Which emem version should I be replacing the g_malloc() with?

--
Graham