Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Win32: The best way to solve dependencies for user-guide.chm

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 14:27:22 +0100 (CET)
Hi,

Thank you for the explanation. Makes things more clear.
What I would propose is to have the setup target put everything in
C:\wireshark-win32-libs (like it does now) including the CHM file.
Then when the build is done have it copied to docbook\ when the file is
either absent there or older. No copy shall be done when the target file
is newer since it then has been rebuild by the user. Now the installer can
be build based on the CHM file in docbook\ without worry.
This seems the way to keep is nice and clean.

Thanx,
Jaap