Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Win32: The best way to solve dependencies for user-guide.chm

From: Sebastien Tandel <sebastien@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 02:00:08 +0100
hmmm ... IMHO, if you want to keep "things simple as much as possible
for newbie developer", it's better to let people download the html user
guide and they won't need an internet connection either.

Why this wish of distinction between unix/win32 platforms with
.chm/.html?(sorry if there was already a discussion about that)

Regards,

Sebastien Tandel