Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Patch] packet-kerberos.c

From: Gisle Vanem <giva@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 13:33:00 +0100
"Sebastien Tandel" <sebastien@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

PS. What's up with the mailing-list software? Every message looks like> crap; all line-endings are missing. Is the ML-software running on a Mac?> Everything's fine here ... maybe a new feature of Outlook Express? :-p

It's not an OE issue. I'm subscribed to ~50 MLs and wireshark-user/dev is the only ML
that does this. Look at your raw message attached.

I.e. double newlines are collapsed into one:

 line 1

 line 2

Gets received here as:

 line 1