Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] RUDP Plugin functional ?

From: "Jan Kokott" <Blind007@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 21:54:30 +0100
That is correct.
And as I said, I modified the packet to the definition of RUDP (rfc908 Chapter 4). The only thing that is unmodified is the IP and Ethernet Header.(with the modification in the Type declaration).
As much as i understand of RUDP it is also encapsulated in IP so I added the Information to the existing body.
Did anybody test the plugin recently ?
I just wanted to know if it does what it�s supposed to do and why it analyses my packet, regardless of the plugin being installed or the plugin removed.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------