Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] RUDP Plugin functional ?

From: "Jan Kokott" <Blind007@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 17:57:08 +0100
Hi,

is the RUDP Plugin working ?
I am trying around a bit with it in order to see how my own dissector should work.
I tried to build a little rudp-ack packet out of a tcp-ack packet which I modified with an editor(Protocol-Type 0x1b...).
The Info column says "Reliable Data (ox1b)" but that�s all.
The Ethernet and IP Header are fragmented correctly, but everything after the Destination IP is marked as "Data".
When I delete the .la and the .so from the plugin folder, rudp isn�t listed in the plugin section anymore.
But Wireshark displays the same info about my packet "Reliable Data (ox1b)" and insists on "Data" instead of reading the rudp Header.
I was just playing around with an easy to understand plugin in order to get my own up and working.

Greetz   Jan