Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Define dissector port

From: "Hal Lander" <hal_lander@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 07:20:54 -0900
Is there a way to get a dissector to run on all ports?

So far I have been explicitly adding it to a specific port e.g.
   dissector_add("tcp.port",1234,handle);

TIA
Hal

P.S. Guy thanks for answering an earlier post I did not reply because I have been ill, I just use 'foo' as the protocol name because I am experimenting with wireshark.