Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Build Error in 0.99.4 LNK1181/U1073

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 10:40:48 +0100 (CET)
Hi,

Where do you get the "-i" from in "nmake -i Makefile.nmake". Doesn't that
cover up build problems earlier on? My guess is that the build of
capture_if_details_dlg.c failed but it scrolled off screen. The linker
then couldn't find the object to build the libui.lib, which by itself is a
target that nmake now doesn't know how to build.

Debugger rule of thumb: Always start with the first problem, then work
your way down. Ignoring them won't make them go away.

Thanx,
Jaap