Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Is pcap-ng/ntar still in roadmap?

From: "Benn Bollay" <benn@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 14:27:41 -0800
Hello all -

Is the next-gen pcap format still in the roadmap at all?  I've heard
nothing about it for ages; there doesn't seem to be any discussions, nor
any implemention details for well over a year now.

I'm trying to decide whether I should hack-up the libpcap format or
spend more development effort and move entirely to something else.

Cheers,
--Benn