Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Microsoft Visual C Version 6support isa bitoutdated ...

From: Alfred Alinazar <aalinazar@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 18:55:10 +0700
Ulf Lamping wrote:
Hi Alfred!

That's unrelated to the MSVC things.

This seems to be a problem with your bison version (and I really don't have a lot of knowledge about bison).

The only thing I know is that the cygwin bison version (2.3) works well on my machines while you seem to use the GnuWin32 (Mingw?) version.

Please follow the tools recommendations from the Developer's Guide - that's what I've written it for ;-)
Hi Ulf,

I installed the bison based on the Developer's Guide section 2.11.2. I didn't know that I have to use cygwin bison. Btw, if I used cygwin bison, should I compile it from cmd.exe ? or should I use cygwin prompt ?

regards,

-Alfred-