Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Patch for Megaco dissector plugin

From: "Mike Davies" <m.davies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 06:03:22 -0000
The attached .zip file contains two examples, one using compact text encoding and one using pretty text. The compact text version shows two possibilities ("SG}" and "SG,") but the pretty text version only has the "SG }" version.

    Mike

----- Original Message ----- From: "Stephen Fisher" <stephentfisher@xxxxxxxxx>