Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Consensus needed on bug #813

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2007 01:21:37 -0800
Stephen Fisher wrote:
Can we get a consensus on whether or not to make the change suggested in bug #813 so we can close it out? :) I'm leaning toward making the change, but that would mean also changing the display filter that people are used to.

His only complaint appears to be that it says "Packet Length" rather than "Frame Length"; it'd perhaps be a bit unclean to have the field with the human-readable name "Frame Length" be "frame.pkt_len", but it probably wouldn't be fatal.