Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] frame relay bugfix

From: "Anders Broman" <a.broman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 07:46:54 +0100
Checked in.
BR
Anders

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: wireshark-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:wireshark-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] För Rene Pilz
Skickat: den 27 november 2006 23:08
Till: Developer support list for Wireshark
Ämne: Re: [Wireshark-dev] frame relay bugfix

Hi

This patch consists also the last issues. Additionally it solves:
- For the SSCOP frames the AAL5 decoding was not performed due to an
earlier patch. This caused that no SSCOP message was properly decoded.
- As the detection between a LANE frame and a SSCOP frame is rather hard
a switch within the atm dissector is included which enforce SSCOP
dissecting over a LANE frame. At the moment I do not see a better
solution for that.

Rene Pilz