Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Packet Type detection

From: Piotr Wójcicki <drak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 15:22:35 +0100
As I understand, when Wireshark knows what protocol it is dealing with, it passes the data to appropriate dissector to decode
The packet. Could you please direct me to a piece of code, where this detection is actually done ? Where does wireshark detect
that it should use IP Dissector, then TCP Dissector and so on ?

Thank you
Piotr Wójcicki