Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Patch to ANSI A/ANSI MAP for IOS 5

From: "Michael Lum" <michael.lum@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 06:41:34 +0800
Finally finished a lot of the changes for IOS 5 support.

The attached files must be used together.

Built in Windows XP Pro using Visual Studio C++ with the latest
repository.

packet-ansi_map.c.gz

packet-ansi_a.gz
    This file contains both packet-ansi_a.c and packet-ansi_a.h changes.

libwireshark.def.gz

ansi_a_stat.c.gz

Thanks to everybody who helps build and maintain Wireshark!

--
Michael Lum                   Principal Software Engineer
4600 Jacombs Road             +1.604.276.0055