Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark-dev Digest, Vol 6, Issue 68

From: "George Oosthuizen" <george@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 17:22:46 +0200
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could help me find a quick solution to a problem
that I have.

We have a proprietary network bridge device that runs TCP/IP over a switch
to a client device. If we want to monitor the connection between these two
devices from a third device or PC by also plugging it into the same switch,
what type of development changes to our network bridge device would be
necessary in order to accomplish this with least possible intrusion to the
current system setup?

Is there a simple development solution, technique or method that would
enable us to implement something similar to 'Wireshark' on our network
bridge device?

Kindest regards,

George Oosthuizen.