Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] UDP Reassembly issue

From: prashanth joshi <prashanthsjoshi2000@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 05:17:45 -0800 (PST)

Hi,
We have written TCP Reasembly code for our GCDR (Prime) parsing.
Do we need to write a UDP Reassembly code also?
The ethereal seems to do a GTP packet parsing when ever it receives data on UDP port. Is not reassembly needed in case of UDP packets? If it is needed to do Reassebly of UDP packets, then what would be the scenario to do so?
 If fragmentation is done in case of UDP then when will it be initiated and who does the fragmentation.
Regards,
Prashanth