Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Stephen Fisher & Jaap Keuter: Big thanks for your work!

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 04:05:52 +0100
Hi to you both!

As you've both been hard working to improve the newbie user/developer experience I just wanted to say a BIG THANK YOU!!!

I know (by experience) that answering questions on the dev and users mailing lists can be a very annoying and repeating task.

Most of the time you'll solve a problem someone was working on hours before - without even getting a "thank you" later ...

Regards, ULFL