Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark / Tshark 0.99.4 crashes with Segmentation fault wh

From: März, Frank <Frank.Maerz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 10:53:53 +0100
Title: Nachricht
Hello Wireshark Community,

thanks to Steve who provided me a patch. I have tested this patch with the files I used to have problems with. Wireshark 0.99.5 SVN 19883 revision including the patch does NOT crash Wireshark any longer.

I will run the next SVN with more data tomorrow and let you know if there is this a problem.

Best regards,

Frank