Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Replace ntohl() with g_ntohl() -> automated check?

From: Richard van der Hoff <richardv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2006 12:17:49 +0000
Ulf Lamping wrote:
LEGO wrote:
what about #defining them so they trigger an error?
Although this would be a nice solution, I don't see a way to do this - it will conflict with the existing function declarations IMHO.

I would be more than glad if we could do it that simple ...

how about running nm -u on each object file, and grepping for offending functions? Would only work with non-inlined functions, obviously.

Rich

--
Richard van der Hoff <richardv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Telephony Gateways Project Manager