Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Question about Wireshark´s reports

From: "Andreina Toro" <andreina.toro@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 09:08:48 -0400
Hi everyone, I have a question, I´ve being told that wireshark has an option that shows the Quality of Sevice of each call, but not in the RTP Stream´s Window. I mean, somewhere in a protocol´s data or protocol´s header.

My problem is that I´m doing my measures in a specific point of the trace of the call, but maybe is not the specific path for the RTP packets, I mean, sometimes in a wireshark capture I can see the signaling of a call (using H.225 for example) but I don´t see the info of the RTP packets for that specific call. (when I´m using SIP I can see both). Therefore if its true that somewhere else I can find the info for QoS of the call different from the RTP Streams it would be great!

Thanks for your time,
Looking forward for any help,

Andreina