Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Enabling threads

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2006 13:26:11 +0100
Gerald Combs wrote:
Is there any reason threads shouldn't be enabled by default?  It would
make implementing the version checking and windows update features in
the roadmap a bit easier and cleaner.
Sorry, but I don't really understand the relationship - can you explain what you mean?

When I remember correct, the threading support wasn't working well with GTK2.4, but that might have changed since then.

Regards, ULFL