Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Release 00.99.4 missing file?

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2006 13:16:21 +0100
Robert Trybis wrote:
Can anybody tell me how to undo everything that has been done by
Nmake -f Makefile.nmake all
?

nmake -f Makefile.nmake distclean
then build again
nmake -f Makefile.nmake all

I did the clean as above then tried to build again it failed :-(
The build looked like it was going well, the output reached 1215 lines,
below are the final ones.

Still searching for the output ...

Without the error output it will be extremely hard to find solution :-)
Could the clean have removed some files it should not?
I am going to start from scratch by downloading a new copy.
No. I'm doing a distclean maybe twice a week.

Regards, ULFL