Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Release 00.99.4 missing file?

From: "Robert Trybis" <rt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 12:07:27 -0000
Missing bits;

tvbparse.c
tvbuff.c
unicode-utils.c
value_string.c
xdlc.c
xmlstub.c
inet_aton.c
inet_pton.c
inet_ntop.c
mkstemp.c
fatal error C1083: Cannot open source file: 'mkstemp.c': No such file or
directory
strptime.c
fatal error C1083: Cannot open source file: 'strptime.c': No such file
or directory
Generating Code...
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'cl' : return code '0x2'
Stop.
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\VC98\BIN\NMAKE.EXE' :
return code '0x2'
Stop.